Instructions for Speakers for Special Sessions and Tutorials in ICCAD 2022
Please refer to Week-at-a-Glance and Technical Program on the ICCAD 2022 website for date and timing information.
- The zoom links to the sessions will be available on the CONFlux site and in the daily emails each morning. Login information to the CONFlux site will be sent to all registered participants soon.
- Each talk will be 15 minutes followed by a 5-minute Q&A. The speaker will present live in zoom.
- Please login to zoom 5 minutes before the session starts.
- Please meet your session chair/co-chair in the speaker breakfast.
- Most talks will be 25 minutes followed by a 5-minute Q&A. Please contact your session or tutorial organizers for details.
- Please arrive at the venue 10 minutes before the session starts and upload your slides to the session folder.